Get to know to Aero Mechanism by learning who we are and why we are better.
Who We Are
Aero Mechanism Precision, Inc., is capable of machining an infinite variety of shapes and sizes of materials. You can depend on Aero Mechanism for all of your manufacturing needs and expertise in machining. Our team has collectively had experience of over 35 years.
Our customers range from small local companies to large, well known corporations throughout the United States. We also continue to carry out extensive amounts of work for the U.S. Military and Government. Aero Mechanism is proud to announce we are I SO 9001:2000 & AS9100 certified. Aero Mechanism Precision is a small disadvantaged, minority, and woman owned business.
What Makes Us Better
- Program techniques employed by our experienced engineers and planners provide production concepts that are up to date with today's technology.
- When necessary, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Just In Time (JIT) capabilities are used to improve our clients' profit in highly competitive world markets.
- High level of quality control is maintained throughout our shop and assures you, the customer, superior product.
- All inspection equipment is included in an overall quality assurance program that complies with ISO 9001:2000, MIL-1-45208A, meets the requirements of AS 9100, and is traceable to the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST).
- Components machined and sub-assemblies at Aero Mechanism are manufactured to strict customer specifications. Some individual components are used in missiles.
- Short run and one-of-a-kind projects get the same attention at Aero Mechanism as major runs. Master craftsmen take your project from the blueprint stage through tool making and production to its final, perfect assembly.
- CNC Milling and Turning is performed by highly trained and skilled craftsmen utilizing our production and inspection equipment. We are used to handling some of the most intricate shapes.